Caption Soccer Star 1

















Caption 1: In or Out, I'll be there.--anonymous
Caption 2: Once a soccer star, always a soccer star.
--anonymous
Caption 3: Where there is soccer, I'll be there.--anonymous

This one is for all the soccer fans especially as promised. If you want your caption to be included in this post, let me know in the comments; once approved, you can find it there. Do indicate whether you want to be known or not and other requests.

There will be a development of this comic in "AHA..How to Create.. " category in 9 steps or so. Look forward to it. Do send in all your comments, requests, suggestions, queries or contracts for any further soccer or soccer related comic captions and I will process them as I deem fit.

In the meantime, keep kicking EPL fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment